#CraftCompanions is dedicated to showcasing the 3D side of Whovian fanart.
• All work must somehow relate to Doctor Who. It can be as vague as a bowtie or something that says 'Geronimo' on it, but it must have some sort of connecting feature.
• It must be an artisan craft. Therefore, drawings, graphics and wallpapers will not be accepted.
• Nothing a child under 18 would not be allowed to see. Strict mature content will not be allowed, but minor will be taken on a case-by-case basis. I don't believe this rule'll be much trouble though.
• Please try to submit things to the correct folder. This should be easy enough. Polymer clay figures would go in the gallery folder labled 'clay,' and amigurumi would go in 'knitting and crochet.' If your not sure of where to put something, just ask and I'll figure something out!
• If you're deviation is removed, don't be rude! Check to make sure if you submitted to the right folder, and if you did, make sure the peice is a craft and that it relates to Doctor Who. If this is all true, please do not re-submit. Send a note to an admin to ask why it was declined.
• If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!